Optional Data Acquisition Case (DAC)
DAC is optional for wireless communication with PITE 3980 main unit and PC. The new insulation-protected DAC is rugged and capable to measure all type of batteries (1.2V, 2V, 6V and 12V).
One DAC could be connected with 12 cells of 1.2V, 2V or 4 cells of 12V (or 6V). Therefore, in different battery systems, they require different amount of DACs. With DAC, PITE 3980 and PITE PC software will be able to monitor and record voltage of each cell together with other parameter like String Voltage, Current, Discharge Capacity and so on.
PITE 3980 series customized DC load banks feature unique design and excellent performance that will facilitate your work for battery maintenance. It covers different types of batteries (1.2V, 2V, 6V and 12V). With different customer-tailored models, it covers a wide discharge range from 12V to 480V for users from different industries. With optional DAC, discharge values of each cell could be monitored on the LCD display and computer simultaneously by using the PITE PC software.
Why PITE 3980?
- PITE 3980 has different customized models to meet exactly the requirement of customers from different industries.
- Its optional data loggers enable a wireless communication with computer. And it will monitor the whole process of discharge including voltage of each cell.
- Multi-functional for testing battery capacity and monitor different parameters.
- Excellent performance with very good price.
- Small weight, portable unit, convenient for onsite test
- Optional wireless DAC enables real-time PC monitor for measurement
- It sets 4 conditions for discharge auto shut-down: Discharge time, discharge capacity, string voltage and cell voltage
- Continued discharge available when previous discharge is stop abnormally
- Parallel connection of two units for higher discharge current
- Can work with other load banks for assistant discharge
- Can monitor measurement of other load banks or battery charger
- Accurate data measurement and vivid waveforms
- Auto sorting for lag-out batteries during discharging
- Safe circuits avoids damage to battery during measurement
- Powerful management software for data analysis and report printing
- Automatic protection upon over-heating and overload
- Thermal cut-off and automatic overload protection
Different countries and different applications have their own various requirements for DC Load Bank input voltage & current and discharge voltage & current, below product specification would show you some model we have made before. If you don’t find proper model fit your project requirements, please feel free to contact us, we’d like to figure out an professional customized solution for you