Functional signal receiver
Multi-ways to find ground fault
- Patented technology, pinpoint current leakage fault with grounding resistance lower than 1MΩ
- Innovative dual-clamp for signal receiver, each clamp has two sizes of opening jaw for different conductors
- One pair of clamp working together, effective cancel capacitive interference when DC system is online
- Precise current direction (positive or reversed) indicating for leaking current help fast locate the faulty grounding
- 10Hz output frequency on signal receiver effectively avoids interference from DC system itself
- Signal receiver can set reference in different points for signal comparison, very fast for fault orientation
- Digital signal processing technology for detecting grounding resistance and capacitive resistance
- With built-in band pass filter to bypass different interference signals in the ambient environment.
- No disconnection of the electrical installation, ground fault location is carried out during operation
- Frequency spectrum analysis can test ambient frequencies, which helps analyze the surrounding environment.
- Signal generator with adjustable output voltage (24V~1000V) for different DC systems
- Multi-ways to indicate ground fault: sensitive current direction, phase angle, comparison of signal strength.
|Output Voltage||24V,48V,110V,220V,500V and 1000V|
|Output Current Limitation||5mA & no limit (max: 25mA)|
|Fault Location Sensitivity||≤ 1mΩ|
|Current Detect Sensitivity of AC/DC circuit||≥ 0.5mA|
|Current Sensor||φ8 and φ30, two clamps with dual-range
φ8: 8mm(diameter),58mm(jaw opening),12mm(width)
φ30: 30mm(diameter),58mm(jaw opening),66mm(width)
|Signal Generator Power Supply||3500mAh/16.8V rechargeable Li-on battery, Input: AC 220/110V, output: DC 16.8V 2A|
|Signal Receiver Power Supply||2400mAh/8.4V rechargeable Li-on battery, Charger Input: AC 220/110V, output: DC 8.4V 300mA|
|Power consumption||≥4 hours|
|Embed Memory||16 MB|
|Signal Generator Display||320*240 pixel 3.5″ LCD screen|
|Signal Receiver Display||240*320 pixel 3.5″ LCD touch screen|
GFL 3836 uses comprehensive ways to pinpoint the faults with the following working rules:
- Signal generator has two testing leads connected with DC system. And it injects a low-frequency current signal with direction to the DC system. This signal will ﬂow from testing lead to circuit, outﬂow from the faulty grounding point and ﬁnally ﬂow back to the signal generator. This makes a return circuit that will be useful for signal tracing in the next step.
- Signal receiver will trace this current signal with the help of current direction judgment. Direction of current signal always goes to the faulty point. With one clamp on two busbars or two clamps respectively on two busbars, it could work effectively with strong anti-interference when system is online.
- Strength and phase angle of current signal will have big changes before and after the grounding fault. They also help pinpoint the fault.